Mark C. Wallace
I'm currently studying Tomiki Aikido under Dr. Yoji Kondo, although I started in Yoshinkan aikido under Helton-Sensei. I'm also studying Taiji under D. Gilmer at StillwaterTaichi I'm informally studying jo and bokken.
Top Network Posts
- 65Why bother attacking castles at all? Why not go around?
- 22Has a state ever "attacked" another one by printing fake money?
- 17How did the Roman state verify citizenship?
- 17Why in the world war 1 the church bell stopped until the war is over?
- 17Is "Friends, Romans, ..." a historical speech?
- 16Any precedents of U.S. presidents having served in other government roles after the ends of their terms?
- 15What are good martial arts for aging bodies?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (8)
4 Should we create a medical advice tag? Aug 30 '12
3 tomiki-aikido tag Oct 23 '12
1 Should questions on meditation be on topic? Dec 10 '12
1 A set definition of 'effective' Aug 21 '12
1 What is the standard for “researched”? Sep 28 '12
1 How do I link to a tag Aug 23 '12
0 What are the restrictions on link embeds? Aug 23 '12