I'm a developer, (surprise - eh!)
For the last 5 years or so I've been professionally involved in writing Java in and with Eclipse (using big E both - as an IDE and as a platform)
In my more distant youth I've also dabbled in wide range of languages and technologies, starting from BASIC, followed up bu Pascal, bits and pieces of C/C++ (enough to shoot myself in a foot), just a tad bit of assembler (just enough to know that is not the kind of programming I would love to do for any extended period of time), various of dialects of SQL, perl and bunch of stuff that don't even measuer up to being mentioned...
Top network posts
- 79Best practices for using Markers in SLF4J/Logback
- 43How do I get textual contents from BLOB in Oracle SQL
- 35How to lock compiled Java classes to prevent decompilation?
- 21Java Date month difference
- 17How to re-use a reusable app in Django
- 15How to attach sources to referenced assembly in Visual Studio
- 14How to express inter project dependencies in Eclipse PDE
- View more network posts →