2nd Dan ITF Taekwon-do Instructor. I have trained 3-5 times a week since 2005 and moved to an ITF-based school in 2009. I tend to be a technician and have been focused on ITF technical theory since 2010. I own a copy of the 1995 Condensed and 2008 15 Volume ITF Encyclopaedia and have authored my own reference guide on ITF Patterns.
I also train in Ninjitsu and attend other martial arts classes and seminars to hone my self defence skillset as well as glean insights, knowledge and techniques to help my students develop effective self defensive strategies and Taekwon-do skills.
Top Network Posts
- 13Deathmatch: Self Executing Anonymous Function -vs- "new function"
- 11calling eval() in particular context
- 10Convert IEnumerable to DataTable
- 8Advancement Speed in Taekwondo
- 8Vertical dividers on horizontal UL menu
- View more network posts →