I am a Drupal fan, currently maintaining some modules on Drupal.org. I switched to Mac, and became a Mac fan.
When I am not on Drupal Answers (where I am moderator), Stack Overflow, Meta Stack Overflow, or English Language & Usage, I am on Drupal.org removing spam, creating patches for Drupal core, or reporting issues with the documentation.
If you are interested in Italian, Italian Language & Usage is the proposal I suggest you.
Top Network Posts
- 291Convert date to datetime in Python
- 148When should I use an em-dash, an en-dash, and a hyphen?
- 72What do you call Ruby's -> operator?
- 57What is the correct possessive for nouns ending in "‑s"?
- 53To Downvote or Not to Downvote...or to Wait?
- 52When is it necessary to use a hyphen in writing a compound word?
- 50How can I obscure the fact my site uses Drupal?
- View more network posts →