I'm a web developer, IT consultant, and programmer with a property management firm in Orange County, CA. I also teach and train in Bujinkan Ninpo Taijutsu.
A lot of my side-projects end up rolling into my work life, and feel that the experience I've gained with web development, Ruby, Qt, C/C++, Java, etc. may actually be of use to somebody.
I've recently joined the Martial Arts private beta, and will be answering questions on there with regularity.
Oh, and I really hate when people tell me, "No, it can't be done." You're wrong; It can, it should, it will, so shut up and watch me.
Nothing is true; everything is permissible.
- Hassan-i Sabbah (حسن الصباح)
Ruler of Alamut, Founder of the Hashshashin.
Top Network Posts
- 39Why is a one to two page résumé recommended?
- 35How do you prepare for the stress of a real self-defense situation?
- 32Drills for reducing your natural "flinch" reaction
- 26Why do martial artists "shout" in the execution of a technique?
- 20How did the colour belt ranking system originate?
- 19When should I run away?
- 18What does the closed fist covered by open hand signify?
- View more network posts →