Just spent 2013 recovering from cancer and am now getting back into gaming. I grew up self-teaching out of the Red Box D&D, moved onto other systems from there, and got deep into indie RPGs with funky rules like letting players take narration or having GM-less systems, etc.
I mostly love rpgs that are either narrativist and drama focused, and/or tactically fun. Including games that do both.
Top Network Posts
- 84DM taking away XP from players as a form of punishment
- 45What is "my guy syndrome" and how do I handle it?
- 42Why is burying yourself not such a great plan?
- 40Dealing with difficult male players, when you're a new female player?
- 35Problems with Party Formation: "You're the DM, you can figure it out."
- 35How to deal with players asking for an "infodump"
- 34How does one avoid a bottleneck of enemies in a doorway?
- View more network posts →