Just spent 2013 recovering from cancer and am now getting back into gaming. I grew up self-teaching out of the Red Box D&D, moved onto other systems from there, and got deep into indie RPGs with funky rules like letting players take narration or having GM-less systems, etc.
I mostly love rpgs that are either narrativist and drama focused, and/or tactically fun. Including games that do both.
Top Network Posts
- 14Until one has mastered a martial art, is one actually more vulnerable to attack than before training began?
- 12Practical knife defense stance
- 12Am I Being Used By My Dojo?
- 12Is hitting hard objects really effective in making bones harder?
- 11How do boxers survive punches to the head?
- 10Are Aikido joint locks harmful to children?
- 9Benefits of training to fight multiple attackers
- View more network posts →