Computer science student at so called Matfyzcs, officially Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University in Prague (Wikipedia). Webmaster of The Grammar School of Kladno since about when in 3rd year of its 8-year study program (14 years old), with very few time to maintain its website lately.
Web, programming languages, teaching, music (guitar, largely genre-neutral), martial arts (kendo, judo), … and many other.
I am very precise in everything I do. I seldom regret returning to an old piece of code I wrote to fix a bug or perform other maintenance, because I write well-structured and usefully-commented code with sane naming convention.
Top network posts
- 14How to find the longest path in a graph with a set of start and target points?
- 11Why do we insist on overhauling questions in a tag when burninating that tag?
- 11Git diff between current branch and master but not including unmerged master commits
- 11PDO + MySQL and broken UTF-8 encoding
- 9\, does not work outside math mode in plain TeX
- 9Generate plaintext email directly from the data, not from HTML email
- 6Loop through range of cells and change color if a value is in that range more then 3 times
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.