Computer science student at so called Matfyzcs, officially Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University in Prague (Wikipedia). Webmaster of The Grammar School of Kladno since about when in 3rd year of its 8-year study program (14 years old), with very few time to maintain its website lately.
Web, programming languages, teaching, music (guitar, largely genre-neutral), martial arts (kendo, judo), … and many other.
I am very precise in everything I do. I seldom regret returning to an old piece of code I wrote to fix a bug or perform other maintenance, because I write well-structured and usefully-commented code with sane naming convention.
Top Network Posts
- 15Git diff between current branch and master but not including unmerged master commits
- 15How to find the longest path in a graph with a set of start and target points?
- 13PDO + MySQL and broken UTF-8 encoding
- 11Why do we insist on overhauling questions in a tag when burninating that tag?
- 9\, does not work outside math mode in plain TeX
- 9Generate plaintext email directly from the data, not from HTML email
- 7how can I login anonymously with ftp (/usr/bin/ftp)?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.