I have been developing since 1989 in the fields of academia, financial, research, medical, banking, non-profit and military. I am Micro$oft, Cisco and Juniper certified. Extensive knowledge of Windows, Office and Adobe Suites, Lotus and Unix/Linux. Professional knowledge of VB 5-6, ASP, .NET, Cobol, Fortran, Pascal, Assembly, Visual C++, Java, JS, PHP, HTML, XML, GreaseMonkey, TamperMonkey, Wordpress, AJAX, SharePoint, Azure and JQuery (to name a few). Database knowledge of DBase, Access, MS SQL, mySQL, and Sqlite. Constantly learning more and trying to improve my knowledge of new technologies. Hardware knowledge which includes PCs, Servers, Networks, and Mobile.
I have been an elite grey hat hacker (white/black) in my professional life and red hat in my military service. I have worked with countless intelligence agencies as well as security organizations. I have expertise in encryption, obfuscation, encoding/decoding, and compression technologies. Expertise in all manner of algorithms (biological and artificial intelligence sims, and heuristics).
I served as a Major in the Marine Corp special forces from 1992 to 2003 and Lt. Col. from 2004 to 2006 after which I was honorably discharged. I have degrees in BioChemistry, Physics, Philosophy, Psychology and Political Science. 1st year residency medical school (didn't finish), public health with Epidemiology emphasis (internships at the CDC and NIH), and genetic engineering (participant of the Genome Project). Have taught Java, VB, C++ and Networking (Cisco CCNA/CCNP/Voice/Security) as an associate professor. Juris Doctor law degree (no bar exam - yet/undecided) teaching legal theories, intellectual property and business law.
Anything else you want to know, just ask, you can reach me through my blog (although I haven not had much time to write too much) where my other contacts are listed for Facebook, deviantArt, Scribd, InformAction, or you can email me directly.
Top Network Posts
- 69window.close and self.close do not close the window in Chrome
- 28Why might it be advisable to keep student debt vs. paying it off quickly?
- 16At what point should I begin paying off student loans?
- 14Powershell command to find active features for site collection
- 10How did Andy know for sure that the tree in Buxton was still there after 19 years?
- 9What happens if a bank loses your safe deposit box?
- 9Book about a world of women where a man crash lands trying to find his way home?
- View more network posts →