Jon Ericson♦ (moderator)
On a personal note, I'm married and have three children. Our oldest son loves school, friends, games, and reading. (He can't wait to get on our LEGO® Answers site, but he's not quite old enough. My posts there are usually at his request.) Two of my children happen to have been born on the same day. I sometimes write about that experience.
Don't have time for a full review of something? Why not try my 5-second reviews?
Occasionally, I write a post for Eschewmenical.
Top Network Posts
- 138Asking days badges
- 127Hide trivial comments
- 127The problem with extrinsic motivation
- 118Can we raise the bar for reputation for late answers to bypass the review queue?
- 114What privilege should 30k users get?
- 113Check if a directory exists in a shell script
- 112Help us identify micro-privileges for top users
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.